Proceedings of the Fourth Annual Meeting of the Japanese Association for Animal Cell Technology, Fukuoka, Japan, 13-15 November 1991: v. 4: Basic and Applied Aspects
New data on animal cell technology are brought together in this volume, with emphasis given to the basic characterization of cell lines. The merits of different cell culture systems are examined and investigations into the factors influencing cell growth and productivity are presented. A special section deals with the biological properties of proteins produced by engineered animal cells. All those involved in the culture of animal cells will find this volume invaluable.
- Cell characterization and validation
- animal cell bioprocess engineering
- high density culture and cell culture system
- physiological factors of cell growth and productivity
- serum free culture
- enhancement of productivity
- biological properties of proteins produced by animal cells
- cell culture methods for assessment of physiologically functional substances
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Pretty cool. I have to say that I have enjoyed my interaction with your company.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985