Animal Handling Gloves
Extremely comfortable, supple, ultra-light gloves designed for precision tasks that require optimal dexterity and safety - these are highly popular for bat handling and other work with small mammals. They are also of great use for gardening, general sample handling and preparation - any task where you need to protect your hands but maintain a high level of grip and dexterity.
The nylon liner, which produces very little fluff or dust, is combined with nitrile, an elastic material reputed for its high resistance to oils and chemicals, as well as to abrasion and tearing. This provides excellent protection, whilst the rough, lightweight coating allows animals to be gripped securely, but without damage.
* Anatomical shape and the pattern of the coating, which leaves the knuckles free and facilitates movement
* Ventilated back of the hand reduces perspiration
* Seamless liner prevents irritation
* Gloves are held in place by elasticated cuffs
* Can be washed at 40 degrees Celcius using a neutral detergent
* Available in sizes Small (6), Medium (7), Large (8) and Extra Large (9)
View other products from the same publisher
There are currently no organisations listed for this subjectIf you are involved in a scientific, conservation or environmental organisation and would like to be listed, please see our NHBS-Xchange information page.