By: Burger Cillié(Author), Ulrich Oberprieler(Author), Christo Joubert(Author)
Pilanesberg Game Reserve is situated in the North West Province in South Africa, west of Pretoria. This A5-sized photographic guide features:
- 72 mammal species
- 230 bird species
- 21 reptiles and amphibians
- Outstanding colour photographs, depicting males and females or other colour variations
- A user-friendly layout
- Succinct text to facilitate identification
- Symbols depicting basic information on each species
- English, Afrikaans and Tswana names
- A map of Pilanesberg National Park
The essential guide to Pilanesberg National Park!
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Vastly superior to the Amazon offering. Recommended unreservedly.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985