By: Sir David Attenborough(Narrator)
24 discs, runtime: 60 h 37 min, aspect ratio: 16:9, rating: E
With a career spanning five decades, Sir David Attenborough is one of the world's most respected natural history film makers and this collection features several complete shows from his award-winning Life series. From Life on Earth – chroniclnig 3.5 billion years of our planet's history – to the innovative The Private Life of Plants that typifies the filmmaker's ability to breathe new life into well-known subjects, The Life Collection uncovers the natural world's astonishing secrets.
A treasure trove of exhaustively researched knowledge, this collection features astounding footage, incredible action photography and expert insights into life on our planet that can be enjoyed over and over again. The set includes 60 hours of footage covering over a quarter of a century of Sir David's genre-defining work.
- The Life of Birds (10 episodes - 289 minutes)
- Trials of Life (12 episodes - 600 minutes)
- Life in the Freezer (6 episodes - 174 minutes)
- The Life of Mammals (10 episodes - 298 minutes)
- The Private Life of Plants (6 episodes - 292 minutes)
- The Living Planet (12 episodes - 660 minutes)
- Life on Earth (10 episodes - 298 minutes)
- Life in the Undergrowth (5 episodes - 245 minutes)
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Many thanks, your customer service is certainly something to be proud of.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985