Series: ABRS Identification Series
By: D Sharp(Author), BK Simon(Author)
USB Flash Drive of 4,000 photographs and 1,400 maps
AusGrass is the largest and most comprehensive identification guide to a plant group ever published. This product has been updated to use the Lucid software version 3.5. Using either interactive or dichotomous keys, AusGrass enables quick and accurate identification of any of the 1,323 species of grass, native or naturalised, growing wild in Australia.
This powerful identification tool can be used with living plants or dry specimens, even when they are not in flower or fruit. Provides an easy-to-use interface with comprehensive fact sheets for each species, including a botanical description, notes on distribution and taxonomy, as well as images including diagnostic line drawings, scanned specimens, photographs and stereomicrographs.
- Java Virtual Machine v1.4.2 or greater
- Windows 2000 (SP3) / XP / VISTA / Win7 / Win8 (32 or 64 bit editions of Windows are supported); Macintosh OS X 10.4 or greater; Linux that supports J2RE, such as Red Hat, SuSE, Ubuntu; Solaris 7, 8, 9 or 10
- Note: Please note that Lucid will run under Windows 98/ME/NT4 however these are unsupported platforms
- System memory: Windows 256 MB RAM (512 MB or greater recommended); Macintosh/Linux/Solaris 512 MB or greater
- Screen Resolution: Minimum of 1024 × 768 pixels
- Web browser: Java-enabled web browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or Safari
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I just received my book from you - it arrived quickly and in perfect condition because it was packed so well.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985