Series: Australian Orchid Research Volume: 5
By: David L Jones(Author), Mark A Clements(Author), Ish Sharma(Author), Dean T Rouse(Author)
184 pages, 16 plates with 64 colour photos; b/w line drawings
Contains five contributions, all describing new taxa of Australian Orchidaceae.
1. Fourteen New Taxa of Orchidaceae from Northern and Eastern Australia and Two New Combinations from New Guinea: David L. Jones and Mark A. Clements
2. Towards a Revision of the Thelychiton speciosus Group: David L. Jones. Mark A.Clements and Ish Sharma
3. Miscellaneous New Species of Australian Orchidaceae: David L. Jones
4. Towards a Revision of Bunochilus D.L.Jones & M.A.Clem. : David L. Jones
5. Fourteen New Species of Prasophyllum from Eastern Australia: David L. Jones and Dean T. Rouse
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Pretty cool. I have to say that I have enjoyed my interaction with your company.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985