By: Paolo Giudici(Author), Federico Lemmetti(Author), Stefano Mazza(Author)
240 pages, 30 colour & 10 b/w illustrations
Balsamic Vinegars: Tradition, Technology, Trade offers a clear description of all the balsamic vinegars and/or similar products produced in the world, their differences in composition, quality and use. This encompasses all the steps for the production of Traditional Balsamic Vinegar: grape composition, crushing, concentration of the must, alcoholic and acetic fermentation, ageing, sensorial properties and quality of the final product. Balsamic Vinegars: Tradition, Technology, Trade covers extensively all the balsamic vinegars, especially the industrial ones that have a really large market and diffusion.
1) Chapter I - Vinegar definition, diffusion and use
2) Chapter II - History of balsamic vinegars
3) Chapter III - The balsamic family
4) Chapter IV - Balsamic production technologies
5) Chapter V - Traditional Balsamic Vinegar as coded by us
6) Chapter VI - Sensorial properties and evaluation of balsamic vinegars
7) Chapter VII - "Balsamic": a global debate
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Thank You and Aloha
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985