A comprehensive work intended for anyone maintaining captive bats, Bats in Captivity is the only multi-volume series of its kind, detailing the captive care of bats worldwide. This volume comprises 25 papers by 37 contributing authors. It contains information on the legal aspects of maintaining and shipping bats, plus papers on developing traveling trunks and loan boxes, the use of ultrasonic mobility devices in education programs, conditioning and training bats for public demonstration, their use in outreach programs, and exhibiting bats in zoological institutions. In addition, there is comprehensive information on excluding bats from man-made structures, as well as how bat houses and artificial roosts are constructed and used.
Bats and the Law
- Suggestions for Developing Traveling Trunks and Loan Boxes
- The Use of Ultrasonic Mobility Devices in Education Programs
- Conditioning and Training Bats for Public Demonstration
- Bats in Outreach Programs
- Exhibiting Bats in Zoological Institutions
- Bat Management: Excluding Bats from Man-made Structures
- Bat Houses and Artificial Roosts
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Well pleased! Excellent service as usual. Would also like to mention how prompt delivery is.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985