Edited By: Naiara Rodriguez-Ezpeleta, Michael Hackenberg and Ana M Aransay
249 pages, 25 colour & 4 b/w illustrations
Next generation sequencing is revolutionizing molecular biology. Owing to this new technology it is now possible to carry out a panoply of experiments at an unprecedented low cost and high speed. These go from sequencing whole genomes, transcriptomes and small non-coding RNAs to description of methylated regions, identification protein - DNA interaction sites and detection of structural variation. The generation of gigabases of sequence information for each of this huge bandwidth of applications in just a few days makes the development of bioinformatics applications for next generation sequencing data analysis as urgent as challenging.
- Overview of Sequencing Technology Platforms
- Applications of High Throughput Sequencing
- Computational Infrastructure and Basic Data Analysis for High-Throughput Sequencing
- Base-Calling for Bioinformaticians
- De Novo Short Read Assembly
- Short Read Mapping
- DNA-Protein Interaction Analysis (ChIP-Seq)
- Genome-wide Methylation Maps
- Differential Expression for RNA Sequencing (RNA-seq) Data: Mapping, Summarization, Statistical Analysis and Experimental Design
- MicroRNA Expression Profiling and Discovery
- Dissecting Splicing-Regulatory Network by Integrative Analysis of HITS-CLIP data
- Analysis of Metagenomics Data
- High Throughput Sequencing Data Analysis Software: Current State and Future Developments
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Your prompt attention has beaten almost every other material supplier hands down.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985