* Free shipping on this item *
This is the Bushnell NatureView Essential HD Starter Bundle. It includes the trail camera, 8 x lithium-ion AA batteries and an 32GB SD card.
The Bushnell NatureView Essential HD is a weatherproof motion activated trail camera which records HD videos (1280x720p) and 12MP images onto an SD card (up to 32GB supported). It utilises a passive infrared (PIR) sensor which activates the camera whenever heat and motion is sensed within its monitoring range (up to 24m from the camera). The NatureView Essential HD records images and videos in full colour during the day and, using infrared LEDs, records in black and white at night.
* 0.3 second trigger speed: This is the time taken between the PIR sensor being activated and the camera taking an image or video. With moving animals, even a small difference in trigger speed can mean the difference between a great photo and a shot of an animal disappearing out of the frame. Please note that the stated trigger speed applies to the capture of still images only.
* Adjustable PIR: The PIR motion sensor is active to a distance of 24m. The sensitivity of the motion sensor is also adjustable and can be set to low, medium, high or auto. When set to auto, an internal temperature sensor regulates the sensitivity so that it is optimised for all weather conditions.
* Hyper night vision: Ensures that your night-time images are clear and crisp.
* Multi-flash mode: This mode allows you to adjust the brightness of the night vision flash. Choose between low, medium and high; a low setting conserves the battery and prevents over illumination of close-up objects whilst the high setting allows maximum flash distance.
* Camera settings: Specify the number of images taken per trigger (1-3), the length of video recorded (1-60 seconds) and the delay between triggers (1 second to 60 minutes).
* 2x field scan: Field scan allows you to capture time lapse images at preset intervals of one minute to 60 minutes within the time frame you select. 2x field scan allows you to do this for two separate time frames, so you can monitor both dawn and dusk movements at your survey site.
* Data stamps: Date, time, moon phase, temperature and camera name are automatically stamped onto each image or video.
* Powered by 8 x AA batteries, the Natureview HD Essential will last for up to a year on one set of good quality batteries.
We recommend the use of Lithium-ion batteries with Bushnell cameras as these will ensure maximum trigger speeds and longer battery life.
* Image resolution: 3, 5 12MP (true sensor 5MP)
* Video resolution: 1280x720p
* PIR sensor: Low/medium/high/auto
* Night vision flash: 32 LED/24m range
* LCD display: Black & white text LCD
* Field scan 2x: Yes
* Hybrid capture: No
* Audio record: Yes
* Date/time stamp: Yes
* Power supply: AA (4-8)
* Battery life: Up to 1 year
* SD card capacity: Up to 32GB
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!