By: Adriano Bernini(Author), Giancarlo Marconi(Author), Francesco Polani(Author), Fabrizio Martini(Introduction By)
188 pages, 97 colour photos, 39 colour & 25 b/w illustrations
Covers 57 species.
- Introduction prof. Fabrizio Martini – University of Trieste
- Campanula Family: general part: identifying features, pollination mechanism, classification
- Types of Campanula in Italy and Europe
- Rarity status and protection problems
- Postage stamp issues
- Plant collection
- Denomination key iconography and description card
- Species of the Campanula Family considered by Flora Europaea
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Many thanks, your customer service is certainly something to be proud of.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985