By: David Goodstein(Author), Michael Intriligator(Author)
This important compendium deals with the primary world problems of global warming and the coming energy crisis. In alternating chapters, it lays out the nature of the two interrelated problems, and specifies the various economic considerations.
Thus, it describes the coming shortfall of fossil fuel energy in detail and then presents the economic factors governing possible solutions. Written by two world renowned academics – a physicist who writes about the nature of the problem, and an economist who discusses various scenarios and solutions, this unique must-have book highlights the problem from the point of view of a scientist and an economist.
- Introduction: The Science of Energy and Global Warming
- Energy Market Structures and Regulatory Structures
- The Future
- The Economics of Future Global Security
- Energy Myths and a Brief History of Energy
- The Economics of Energy and Climate Change
- Where Do We Go from Here?
- The Future of Energy based on Technological Innovation
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I ordered a book from NHBS, it reached India within 7 days by standard shipping! Wonderful packing.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985