By: Loren Nancarrow(Author), Janet Hogan Taylor(Author)
160 pages, 60 b/w illustrations
A practical guide to repelling indoor and outdoor pests using organic methods, updated with new information on getting rid of bedbugs and dust mites, plus includes updated online resources.
If you've ever had a swarm of fruit flies in your kitchen or a gopher wreaking havoc in your yard, you may have wondered what a conscientious gardener or homeowner can do short of heavy-duty chemical warfare. Dead Snails Leave No Trails is a comprehensive guide to repelling both indoor and outdoor pests using organic methods – it's the perfect DIY solution to eliminate unwelcome visitors in your home and garden while keeping yourself,your family, and the environment safe from harmful chemicals.
With a few easy-to-find items, you'll learn how to:
- Make your own all-purpose pest repellents with simple ingredients like chile peppers and vinegar
- Use companion planting to attract beneficial insects and animals or repel harmful ones
- Keep four-legged intruders – including squirrels, deer, rabbits, and skunks – away from your prized vegetables and flowers
- Safely eliminate ants, roaches, and rodents from your house or apartment
- Protect your pets from critters like ticks and fleas
This revised edition contains newly updated information on today's pest epidemics, like bedbugs, as well as new online resources for finding beneficial organisms that act as predators for specific pests. Full of tips, tricks, and straightforward instructions, Dead Snails Leave No Trails is the most user-friendly guide to indoor and outdoor natural pest solutions.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985