This third volume in the series discusses special modifications and extensions of designs that arise in certain fields of application such as genetics, bioinformatics, agriculture, medicine, manufacturing, marketing, and more. The book is written by an expert panel of contributors. The text contains an introductory and historical information discusses the latest results and future developments in the field.
Volume 3 serves as supplement to both Volume 1 and Volume 2 and offers appropriate, numerical examples using the statistical software SAS. Topical coverage includes: genetic cross experiments; designs for microarrays; incomplete cross-over designs; clinical trials; group sequential designs; adaptive designs; choice experiments; taste-testing experiments; grazing experiments; and more.
1. Genetic Crosses Experiments
2. Design of Gene Expression Microarray Experiments
3. Spatial Analysis of Agricultural Field Experiments
4. Optimal Designs for Generalized Linear Models
5. Design and Analysis of Randomized Clinical Trials
6. Monitoring Randomized Clinical Trials
7. Adaptive Randomization in Clinical Trails
8. Search Linear Model for Identification and Discrimination
9. Minimum Aberration and Related Criteria for Fractional Factorial Designs
10. Designs for Choice Experiments for the Multinomial Logit Model
11. Computer Experiments
12. Designs for Large-Scale Simulation Experiments, with Applications to Defense and Homeland Security
13. Robust Parameter Designs
14. Split-Plot Response Surface Designs
15. Design and Analysis of Experiments for Directional Data
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Fantastic service at a great price – I'll definitely use you again.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985