The present work represents Volume 14 of the projected 27 volumes. It is hoped to cover 18,000 to 20,000 commemorative names in the total work covering all fields of botany.
Generic names have been used as markers through which light has been thrown on the Botanical History of the region. Influences which have influenced a botanist’s career and the resultant influences on other botanists creating a web of information. From volume two onwards attempts have been made to provide brief biographical data on associated of person honoured, wherever possible.
A detailed index has been prepared eponyms of persons which will be covered in future volumes, but found mention in the present volume, have been given.
Abbreviation used in text
Main headings, their abbreviation, and data incorporated under generic names
1. Dictionary of commemorative plant genera Horsfieldia to Hyphobartlettia
2. Supplement additions to Vol. 1
3. Supplement additions to Vol. 2
4. Supplement additions to Vol. 3
5. Supplement additions to Vol. 6
6. Supplement additions to Vol. 7
7. Supplement additions to Vol. 8
8. Supplement additions to Vol. 10
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
The packaging of both books was superb and they are in pristine condition. Thank you again for the service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985