Hardwearing stainless steel/polycarbonate digital calipers. Suitable for taking measurements from small mammals, birds and reptiles. Particularly useful when bird ringing.
LCD display for easy reading of measurements.
* Polycarbonate frame
* 4 way measurement
* Functions: mm/inch, zero setting, ABS/INC measurement
* Supplied with vinyl pouch
* Length: 230 mm
* Measuring range: 0 - 150 mm
* Resolution: 0.01 mm
* Accuracy: +/- 0.20 mm
* Repeatability: 0.01 mm
* Measuring system: Capacitive
* Display: LCD (10.0 mm high)
* Maximum measuring speed: 3 m per second
* Battery: 3V type CR 2032 Lithium (included)
* Battery life: Approx. 1 year
* Working Temperature: 0 - 40 degrees celcius
* Maximum relative humidity: 80%
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
NHBS is a national institution, not to say an international one, in the world of natural history!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985