This specially designed tripod adapter allows Dino-Lite microscopes to be used with any tripod or other stand system that provides a 1/4" tripod screw mount. By adjusting the microscope holster position on the holster connector bar the microscope height can be adjusted by approximately 50mm. An additional 1/4" screw tapping in the base of the holster connector bar allows for extra flexibility and enables the adapter to be extended.
This adapter kit comes supplied with 2 x 20mm extension rods that also act as 1/4" to M6 and M6 to 1/4" thread converters. These can be used for a number of purposes such as extending the holster connector bar to provide an extra 40mm of working distance adjustment and for converting the adapter for use with an M6 thread.
This kit is included in the MSPRO1 Tripod Stand System.
* Allows Dino-Lite microscopes to be used with any standard 1/4" tripod mount
* Precision engineered brass adapter with 1/4" tripod thread
* 57mm long holster connector bar to allow holster height adjustment
* Supplied with 2x20mm extension rods/thread converters
* Dino-Lite microscope holster
* Brass 1/4" tripod adapter with M6 thread converters
Fits to standard 1/4" tripod screw (or M6 screw when used with included thread converter)
Total weight: 85g
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I don't know how you got a book printed 26 years ago in the conditions that I received it (like new) but you do it! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985