By: Chen Jianwei(Author)
204 pages, 250 colour photos
Language: Bilingual in English and Chinese
The author has compiled an ecological album, highlighting the photos he has taken over the past decades in order to present a more comprehensive picture about China's forest resources from the perspective of ecosystem diversity. This album, with its original viewpoints, distinctive layout and convincing captions, will surely prompt readers into careful thoughts about forestry development.
1. Temperate Coniferous Forests (including Mountainous Coniferous Forests) 24
2. Temperate Mixed Coniferous and Deciduous Broad-leaved Forests 52
3. Temperate Deciduous Broad-leaved Forests (including Desert Riparian Populus euphratica Forests) 72
4. Subtropical Evergreen Broad-leaved Forests (including Mixed Deciduous and Evergreen Broad-leaved Forests, and Bamboo Forests) 96
5. Subtropical Mountainous and Subalpine Coniferous Forests (including Mixed Coniferous and Broad-leaved Forests) 120
6. Tropical Rainforests and Monsoon Rainforests (including Mangroves) 152
7. Thinking on Ecology 188
8. Introduction of Species 198
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
We welcome the range and price of boxes available and have been delighted with the speedy service compared to other suppliers.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985