The EasyLog Mini Temperature Logger measures temperature over a range of -10°C to +50°C (+14°F to +122°F). It has a fixed 30 minute logging rate and will store up to 4,080 readings. Data is downloaded by connecting the logger to a USB port and using the software included. The software will also let you configure the logger name, measurement unit, alarm thresholds and start time.
Supplied with a CR1620 lithium coin cell battery which will power the unit for approximately one month’s continuous use.
We currently have one EX-DEMO EasyLog Mini Temperature Logger available, it is brand new but does not have a box.
* Measurement range: -10°C to +50°C (+14°F to +122°F)
* Internal resolution: 1°C (2°F)
* Accuracy: ±2.5°C (±4.5°F)
* Logging rate: Every 30 minutes
* Operating temperature range: -10°C to +50°C (+14°F to +122°F)
* Battery type: CR1620 lithium coin cell
* Battery life: 1 month
* Compatibility: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7
* Configurable parameters:
- Logger name
- °C, °F
- High and low alarm levels
- Start time and start date
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Your quick and straightforward service saved the fieldwork for my PhD project in Kerala.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985