By: Robert Garner
The impact of the environment in general, and climate change in particular, is now entrenched as a key political concern. The comprehensively revised third edition of this popular text provides an accessible, concise and international introduction to the politics of the environment in theory and practice at both the national and global level.
- Introduction: The Political Dimension of Environmentalism
- The Environmental Crisis
- Environmental Thought: Economics and Ethics
- Green Political Theory
- The Environment and Global Justice
- Actors and Regimes in International Environmental Politics
- Understanding International Environmental Politics
- Environmental Policy Making at the National Level
- Green Parties and Movements
- Conclusion: Towards a Sustainable Future
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Many thanks, your customer service is certainly something to be proud of.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985