Farm Management Pocketbook
The 43rd Edition sees a number of additions to the already information-packed Pocketbook. Not only are the existing schedules updated taking account of price movements, and policy changes, but new this year includes:
- A newly designed layout for Dairy gross margins section, with new schedules for spring, calving, autumn calving and all-year-round calving herds. The same high level of rigour is of course applied to the new margins.
- More detail is included in the forage section, with more and clearer grass gross margins. All grazing livestock gross margins are linked to these schedules for full transparency of costs.
- New information as a result of reader-request include: Livestock Haulage Costs, Quad Bike costing, guidance on Standard Man Days and an update on Agricultural Policy Reform
- The book retains the highest level of rigour our readers have grown to expect from a book of such high repute.
The John Nix Farm Management Pocketbook has been fully revised and updated for 2013, keeping it the most useful book of its type (and the cheapest by a long way!). It includes 300 pages of fully revised data, includes gross margins, overheads, rents, finance, all capital, grants, taxation and much more.
View other products from the same publisher
Related organisations include:
- Commonwealth Agricultural Bureau International
- Henry Doubleday Research Association
- International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movements
- Soil Association