Sustainable agriculture is a rapidly growing field aiming at producing food and energy in a sustainable way for our children. This discipline addresses current issues such as climate change, increasing food and fuel prices, starvation, obesity, water pollution, soil erosion, fertility loss, pest control and biodiversity depletion. Novel solutions are proposed based on integrated knowledge from agronomy, soil science, molecular biology, chemistry, toxicology, ecology, economy, philosophy and social sciences. As actual society issues are now intertwined, sustainable agriculture will bring solutions to build a safer world. This book series analyzes current agricultural issues and proposes alternative solutions, consequently helping all scientists, decision-makers, professors, farmers and politicians wishing to build safe agriculture, energy and food systems for future generations.
- Public goods and farming; Dr. Catherine Gerrard
- Pesticides and sustainable agriculture; Dr. Patrick Drogui
- Nitrogen use efficiency by annual and perennial crops; Dr. Corina Carranca
- Microalgae for bioremediation of distillery effluent; Dr. Nirbhay K. Singh
- No-till direct seeding for energy-saving rice production in China; Dr. Min Huang
- Agricultural water poverty index for a sustainable world; Dr. Masoumeh Forouzani
- Participatory rural appraisal to solve irrigation issues; Dr. Albert T. Modi
- Bioavailability of soil P for plant nutrition; Dr. Mohdsayeed Akhtar
- Animal manure for smallholder agriculture in South Africa; Dr. Alfred Oghode Misaiti
- Vermicompost and soil quality; Dr. Supradip Saha
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Your prompt attention has beaten almost every other material supplier hands down.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985