Ericaceae in India comprises of 11 genera and 280 species (46 endemic) representing 4 subfamilies: Cassiopoideae, Ericoideae, Enkianthoideae and Vaccicinoideae. Among the 11 genera, Diplarche has 2 species, Rhododendron 102 (17 endemic), Enkianthus 1, Cassiope 3, Gaultheria 22, Leucothoe 1, Craibiodendron 1, Lyonia 3, Pieris 1, Agapetes 57 (19 endemic) and Vaccinium 27 (6 endemic). Five species and 8 varieties of agapetes, Vaccinium and Rhododendron and 2 subseries of agapetes are synonymised in this work.
The following new species, new varieties and new subseries: 4 species and 6 varieties of Agapetes, one variety of Enkianthus, a subseries, 3 species and 2 varieties of Gaultheria, 2 species and a variety of Vaccinium and one species, one variety, one new subsection and a new combination from India are included in the fascicle.
3. Diplarche hook.f. & Thomson (S. Panda and M. Sanjappa)
4. Rhododendron L. (D. Bhattacharyya and M. Sanjappa)
6. Enkianthus Lour. (S. Panda and M. Sanjappa)
8. Cassiope D. Don (S. Panda and M. Sanjappa)
10. Gaultheria L. (S. Panda and M. Sanjappa)
11. Leucothoe D. Don (S. Panda and M. Sanjappa)
12. Craibiodendron W.W. Sm. (S. Panda and M. Sanjappa)
13. Lyonia Nutt. (S. Panda and M. Sanjappa)
14. Pieris D. Don (S. Panda and M. Sanjappa)
15. Agapetes D.Don ex G. Don (D Banik and M. Sanjappa
16. Vaccinium L.(S. Panda and M. Sanjappa)
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Your prompt attention has beaten almost every other material supplier hands down.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985