This first part of this 2-part fauna of Maharashtra, India, covers all the vertebrate groups. The second part can be found here and deals with the invertebrates.
1. An overview/Anil Mahabal and R.M. Sharma
2. Mammalia/M.S. Pradhan and S.S. Talmale
3. Aves/Anil Mahabal, Satish Pande, Pranav Pandit and Aditya Ponkshe
4. Reptilia/Gouri Dasgupta, B.H.C.K. Murthy and Sujay Raha
5. Amphibia/A.D. Padhye and H.V. Ghate
6. Freshwater fishes/A.K. Karmakar, B.E. Yadav, N. Bairagi, A. Das, P.K. Banerjee and S.S. Jadhav
7. Marine and estuarine fishes/R.P. Barman, S.S. Mishra, S. Kar, P. Mukherjee and S.C. Saren
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Extremely pleased with the quality of the product, the ease of the ordering system and the speed at which the item was dispatched.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985