Forest Development in Cold Climates examines the biochemical and physiological requirements of trees for forest development.
- Biochemical and Physiological Requirements of Trees for Forest Development Beyond Tree Limits: Molecular Bases for Adaptation of Coniferous Trees to Cold Climates; D.J. Durzan
- Growth of Mountain Birch in Response to Changing Temperature; O. Skre
- Environmental Limitations of Forest Development At and Beyond Tree Limits: Causes of Alpine Timberline; P. Wardle
- Physiology of Trees at Treeline; J. Grace, J. James
- Potential Tree Species and Provenances for Forest Development in Cold Climates: Genetic Diversity of Tree Populations at their Arctic Limits; P.M.A. Tigerstedt
- Species and Provenance Choice at Northern Tree Limits in Maritime Climates; R. Lines
- Provenane Selection, Testing, and Breeding to Accelerate Adaptation and Growth of Trees and Shrubs: Accelerating Adaptation of Trees at Tree Limits by Selective Breeding; D. Lindgren
- Case Histories of Forest Development Beyond Tree Limits: History of Tree Planting on the Aleutian Islands; D. Bruce
29 additional articles
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Your prompt attention has beaten almost every other material supplier hands down.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985