Series: Records of the Zoological Survey of India Occasional Papers Volume: 363
By: SK Pati(Author), RM Sharma(Author)
44 pages, 11 colour illustrations, tables
This paper describes 11 species of freshwater crab belonging to the family Gecarcinucidae that are in the collection of the Western Regional Centre, Pune, India.
Review of literature
Material and methods
Results and discussion
1. Gecarcinucus jacquemontii H. Milne Edwards, 1844
2. Gecarcinucus edwardsi Alcock, 1909
3. Barytelphusa cunicularis (westwood, 1836)
4. Barytelphusa guerini (H. Milne Edwards, 1853)
5. Barytelphusa mccanni (Chopra and Das, 1935)
6. Vanni travancorica (Henderson, 1913)
7. Gubernatoriana gubernatoris (Alcock, 1909)
8. Gubernatoriana pilosipes (Alcock, 1909)
9. Inglethelphusa fronto (Alcock, 1909)
10. Oziotelphusa wagrakarowensis (Rathbum, 1904)
11. Spiralothelphusa hydrodroma Herbst, 1794
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Extremely pleased with the quality of the product, the ease of the ordering system and the speed at which the item was dispatched.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985