In this publication a number of rare or often differently interpreted taxa are presented and discussed, namely:
- C. grallipes
- C. absarokensis
- C. compar
- C. pseudocompar sp. nov.
- C. blattoi
- C. scaurus var. scaurus
- C. scaurus forma phaeophyllus fo. nov.
- C. herpeticus
- C. montanus var. montanus
- C. montanus var. fuligineofolius var. nov.
- C. montanus var. fageticola comb. nov.
- C. pseudobovinus
- C. sytnikii
- C. cyanites var. fuscoornatus var. nov.
- C. detonsus
- C. laetus
- C. laetissimus
- C. citrinofulvescens spec. nov.
- C. ionophyllus
- C. scutulatus
- C. atrocoeruleus
- C. multicolor
- C. fagetorum
- C. angelesianus var. elakatopus var. nov.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Extremely pleased with the quality of the product, the ease of the ordering system and the speed at which the item was dispatched.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985