This work represents a taxonomical contribution, based on a descriptive study, of some nodulose/angulose-spored species of Inocybe (Fr.) Fr.
The results of this study can be summarized as follows:
1) A total of 22 taxa were studied, corresponding to 20 species and 2 varieties;
2) three new taxa are described as new: I. leonina, I. pseudoasterospora var. violaceobrunnea and I. purpureobadia;
3) the new name I. robertii is given to the taxon previously called I. oblectabilis f. macrospora;
4) the new combination I. curvipes var. ionipes is made;
5) a comparative study between many of our collections with the corresponding typus collections or similar taxa has been made, including the following species: I. alnea, I. castanea, I. cicatricata, I. curvipes, I. decipiens, I. dunensis, I. dunensis var. paucicystidiosa, I. goniopusio, I. hiulca f. major, I. jacobi, I. margaritispora var. minor, I. ochracea, I. piceae, I. pseudohiulca, I. straminipes, I. subtrivialis and Agaricus (Inocybe) trechisporus; and
6) on the basis of the comparative type studies previously mentioned, we conclude that the following taxa are synonymous: I. alnea with I. ochracea, I. piceae and I. hiulca f. major with I. pseudohiulca, and I. proximella ss. J. Favre with I. soluta.
Macro- and microscopical descriptions, drawings and photographs of the 22 taxa are presented.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Pretty cool. I have to say that I have enjoyed my interaction with your company.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985