These hard-wearing gloves protect your hands whilst offering good grip and usability for horticulture, forestry and botanical work. The natural rubber palm protects the hand from abrasion, cuts and puncturing while the ventilated back will help to keep your hands cool in hotter climates.
* Seamless cotton/polyester liner
* The knuckles remain free ensuring good dexterity
* Back of the hand is ventilated to reduce perspiration
* Anatomical shape facilitates movement
* Seamless liner prevents irritation
* Gloves are held in place by elasticated cuffs
* Can be washed at 40 degrees Celsius
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I don't know how you got a book printed 26 years ago in the conditions that I received it (like new) but you do it! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985