The HALO Bluetooth pH Electrode features a simple refillable glass pH probe with built-in temperature sensor. It is capable of measuring pH from 0 to 12 and temperature from -5°C to 80°C. Temperature compensation is automatic during both calibration and measurement.
Data is transmitted wirelessly to an iPad running the Hanna Lab App, which is free to download from the App Store. Transmission of data is possible up to a distance of ten metres. Calibration uses up to five points with seven standard buffers and calibration information is automatically saved. Data can be tagged either by pressing the button on the HALO probe or by clicking the probe icon on the app.
The interface of the Lab App shows the name, battery life and condition of the probe and allows data logging, graphing of results and data sharing. As soon as the probe is connected, measurement and logging of pH at one second intervals begins immediately.
HALO Electrode Specifications:
* Reference: Double, Ag/AgCl
* Junction: Ceramic, single
* Electrolyte: Gel
* Range: 0 to 12 pH
* Tip Shape: Spheric
* Diameter: 12mm
* Overall Length: 165mm
* Environment: 0 to 50°C, electronic module is not waterproof
* Recommended Operating Temperature: -5 to 70°C
* Temperature Sensor: Yes
* Body Material: PEI
* Connection: Bluetooth® Smart (Bluetooth 4.0), 10m range
* Battery Type: CR2032 3V lithium ion
* Battery Life: Approximately 500 hours
Hanna Lab App Specifications:
* Range -2 to 16 pH; ±800mV; -20 to 120°C
* Accuracy (@25°C) ±0.005 pH; ±0.3 mV; ±0.5°C
* Calibration Points: Up to five-point with seven standard buffers (1.68, 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18, 10.01, 12.45 pH)
* Temperature Compensation: Automatic from -5 to 100°C
* Compatibility/System Requirements: Works with iPad 3rd generation or newer (including iPad mini) with Bluetooth® 4.0 technology and iOS 7.1 or newer
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I don't know how you got a book printed 26 years ago in the conditions that I received it (like new) but you do it! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985