The Heavy Duty Soil Emergence Trap is designed to be structurally very strong for longer deployments. It consists of a floorless closed tent which fits onto a frame made from two shock-corded poles. Flaps at the bottom of the trap are designed to be covered in dirt to prevent insects from escaping and the two large dome-shaped zipped openings allow for easy access into the inside. Loops at each corner are for fixing the trap to the ground in windy weather (tent pegs included). A 500ml collecting bottle is situated at the apex of the trap and two replacement bottles as well as a carrying bag are provided.
* 1 x Emergence trap
* 2 x Aluminium poles
* 1 x Bottle connecting ring
* 3 x Collecting bottles (500ml)
* 1 x Carrying bag
* Dimensions: L 110cm x H 110cm x W 110cm
* Weight: 1.5kg (includes all accessories)
* Head entrance: White polyester (470μm mesh)
* Panels: Black polyester (680μm mesh)
* Support poles: Shock-corded aluminium
* Collecting bottle: Polyethylene
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Shopping at NHBS is always good. The range of books is wide, the service is excellent, the orders arrive swiftly.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985