By: Kim H Tan(Author)
400 pages, 69 b/w illustrations, 23 tables
The field of humic matter research has undergone drastic changes in concepts and principles, and a second edition is now warranted to communicate these advances. This revised and updated edition continues the tradition of providing comprehensive coverage of the genesis, extraction, properties, and impacts of humic matter on agriculture, industry, and the environment. Chapters examine organic matter; present concepts of humus versus humic matter; the nature and distribution, chemical composition, characterization, electrochemical properties, agronomic and industrial applications, and medicinal and pharmaceutical applications of humic substances.
- The Issue Of Organic Matter
- The Concept Of Humus
- Concepts Of Humic Matter
- The Nature And Distribution Of Humic Matter
- Genesis Of Humic Matter
- Chemical Composition Of Humic Matter
- Characterization Of Humic Substances
- Electrochemical Properties Of Humic Matter
- Agronomic Importance Of Humic Matter
- Environmental And Industrial Importance Of Humic Matter
- References And Additional Readings
- Subject Index
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
We welcome the range and price of boxes available and have been delighted with the speedy service compared to other suppliers.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985