80 stunning, ingenious and absorbing infographics reveal the secrets of life, the universe and everything! Discover unique, witty and surprising facts about all sorts of natural phenomena, from the secrets of the universe to the wonders of natural science and the impenetrable dimensions of quantum physics. Scientific facts are presented in a memorable, surprising and illuminating way. More than just a book of words, with graphs, Venn diagrams and charts, Infographic Guide to Life, Universe and Everything provides a unique overview of surprising and fantastic aspects of life, the universe and everything in 80 unique infographics.
- Driving You Crazy – The theory of a major city's traffic flow system explained
- Is the Earth in danger? The Torino Scale – Assesses the impact hazard associated with near-Earth objects, such as asteroids and comets
- Mass Extinction Events – Comparisons according to: When they happened, what caused them, which organisms were affected and what percentage of total species were killed off
- What is a Greenhouse gas? – What makes up the 'greenhouse house' and who's emitting the most – comparison by country and cause of emission
- Future Population Pyramid – How we are ageing via pyramids for each continent
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Thomas Eaton was born in Harrogate and studied history at Oxford and Cambridge Universities. Following a spell in magazine publishing, he has spent more than a decade working on TV quiz programmes. He writes a weekly quiz for The Guardian and is the author of the best-selling Book of Secrets (Andrews, McMeel, 2008).
Your orders support book donation projects
We welcome the range and price of boxes available and have been delighted with the speedy service compared to other suppliers.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985