This book provides a most up-to-date view on metal ion-nucleic acid interactions; the characterization of which is covered in solution and in the solid state. The volume concentrates on modern developments encompassing topics in the wide range from G-quadruplexes via DNAzymes, catalysis at the DNA scaffold, and metal-mediated base pairs to peptide nucleic acids (PNAs) being thus of relevance, e.g., for chemistry and nanotechnology but also for molecular biology and (genetic) diagnostics.
1. Characterization of Metal Ion-Nucleic Acid Interactions in Solution; Maria Pechlaner and Roland K. O. Sigel
2. Nucleic Acid-Metal Ion Interactions in the Solid State; Katsuyuki Aoki and Kazutaka Murayama
3. Metal Ion-Promoted Conformational Changes of Oligonucleotides; Bernhard Spingler
4. G-Quadruplexes and Metal Ions; Nancy H. Campbell and Stephen Neidle
5. Metal Ion-Mediated DNA-Protein Interactions; Barbara Zambelli, Francesco Musiani, and Stefano Ciurli
6. Spectroscopic Investigations of Lanthanide Ion Binding to Nucleic Acids; Janet R. Morrow and Christopher M. Andolina
7. Oxidative DNA Damage Mediated by Transition Metal Ions and Their Complexes; Genevieve Pratviel
8. Metal Ion-Dependent DNAzymes and Their Applications as Biosensors; Tian Lan and Yi Lu
9. Enantioselective Catalysis at the DNA Scaffold; Almudena Garcia-Fernandez and Gerard Roelfes
10. Alternative DNA Base Pairing through Metal Coordination; Guido H. Clever and Mitsuhiko Shionoya
11. Metal-Mediated Base Pairs in Nucleic Acids with Purine- and Pyrimidine-Derived Nucleosides; Dominik A. Megger, Nicole Megger, and Jens Muller
12. Metal Complex Derivatives of Peptide Nucleic Acids; Roland Kr#mer and Andrij Mokhir
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Vastly superior to the Amazon offering. Recommended unreservedly.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985