By: Branislav Ranković(Editor)
202 pages, 7 colour & 2 b/w photos and illustrations, tables
The present book discusses in detail the nature and bioactive properties of lichen secondary metabolites. Their therapeutic potential ranges from antibiotic to antioxidant and from anticarcinogenic to antiviral activity. It further discusses their use in traditional medicine and highlights possible future directions in the study of their pharmaceutical potential.
- Lichens as a potential source of bioactive secondary metabolites
- Lichens used in traditional medicine
- Lichen secondary metabolites as potential antibiotic agents
- Studies on antioxidant properties of lichen secondary metabolites
- Investigations of lichen secondary metabolites with potential anticancer activity
- Antigenotoxic effect of some lichen metabolites
- Lichen secondary metabolites as possible antiviral agents
- Future directions in the study of pharmaceutical potential of lichens
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
NHBS is one of my favorite vendors.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985