Edited By: Ralph Rapley and Stuart Harbron
Molecular Analysis and Genome Discovery, second edition is a completely revised and updated new edition of this successful book. The text provides a comprehensive overview of recent developments in the fast moving field of molecular based diagnostics of disease markers. Key concepts and applications are provided alongside practical information on current techniques currently being researched and developed. Each chapter offers an up-to-date analysis of the subject encompassing the very latest technology platforms and is an essential reference for researchers in the field looking for an up-to-date overview of the subject. The book will also be an indispensable resource for those working in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries.
New for this edition: chapters on genotyping through mutation detection; differential gene expression; haplotyping and molecular profiling.
- Overview of Genotyping
- DNA Chip Analysis in Genome Discovery
- qPCR, theory, reliability & use in molecular analysis
- DNA Analysis in Droplet-Based Microfluidic Devices
- High Resolution Melt Profiling
- Massively Parallel Sequencing
- Aptamers for Analysis: nucleic acids ligands in the post genomic era
- Use of Nanotechnology for Enhancing of Cancer Biomarker Discovery and Analysis: A Molecular Approach
- Chip Based Proteomics
- Antibody Microarrays in Proteome Profiling
- Mass Spectrometry and Metabolomics
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Well pleased! Excellent service as usual. Would also like to mention how prompt delivery is.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985