The MS36B Dino-Lite Pole Stand with Focusing Holder and Boom Arm is a compact yet fully featured pole stand, providing an extremely flexible stand solution for the Dino-Lite microscope range. The focus block is positioned along the pole by way of a thumbscrew and at its maximum height provides up to 24cm of working distance. A fine focus wheel on the side of the focus block provides up to 50mm of height adjustment once the focus block height has been set. The additional feature of a boom arm provides for up to 32cm of horizontal reach as well as 360 degree rotation of the microscope.
An excellent stand solution for applications that require extended reach.
* Sturdy pole stand with focusing holder and boom arm
* Up to 24cm of vertical working distance
* Up to 50mm of fine focus adjustment
* Up to 32cm of horizontal reach
* Boom arm provides 360 degree of rotation
* MS36B stand (self-assembly required)
* Dino-Lite microscope holster
* Cable tidy straps
Features & Technical Specifications:
* Microscope min vertical working distance: 0cm
* Microscope max vertical working distance: 24cm
* Microscope max horizontal reach: 32cm
* Fine focus adjustment: +/- 25mm
* Colour: silver pole, black base and focus block
* Dimension: 15cm (W) x 22cm (D) x 31cm (H)
* Weight: 1.4kg
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Your prompt attention has beaten almost every other material supplier hands down.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985