National Parks and Conservation Areas helps you answer any questions you may have about national parks and conservation areas – why do we need them; who lives in them; and how to conservatoinists protect wildlife? Learn about your nearest national park, make a map showing the mini-habitats found in your area and do a survey on why people like to visit national parks.
- What are national parks and conservation areas?
- Why do we need national parks and conservation areas?
- Are there different types of conservation areas?
- How are national parks and conservation areas set up?
- What kinds of landscapes can you see in parks and conservation areas?
- Who lives in national parks and conservation areas?
- What are the aims of national parks and conservation areas?
- How do living things survive in the natural world?
- How do conservationists protect rare wildlife?
- How do parks and conservation areas provide for visitors?
- What problems are there for park authorities?
- What is the future of national parks and conservation areas?
- Your project
- Further information
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Jen Green received a doctorate from the University of Sussex 'Dept of English and American Studies' in 1982. She worked in publishing for 15 years and is now a full-time writer, who has written over 150 books for children. Her book 'Your Feelings: I'm Special' was short-listed for the NASEN Special Needs Award.
Your orders support book donation projects
Fantastic service at a great price – I'll definitely use you again.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985