Nest Box Colour Camera Kit with Night Vision (High resolution)
A fantastic nest box kit containing everything you need to watch high quality wildlife footage on your television. The high quality mini video camera provides clear colour images in either a cabled or wireless version. There is also a built in microphone so you can hear as well as see what's going on! The high quality nesting box and video kit is quick to set up and ready assembled with everything you need to start watching in minutes.The wired version comes with 30m of professional cable that plugs straight into your TV and allows you to start watching straight away or can be connected to a PC using the Video to USB kit. The digital wireless version uses the latest technology to pair the transmitter and receiver with channel hopping to avoid interference from other sources such as home wireless networks. The wireless kit has a range of up to 120m (line of sight) and contains all the equipment required to set it up. The camera connects via a 10 metre audio/video/power cable to a wireless transmitter which is housed in a weatherproof plastic box. Please note that the transmitter will need to be connected to a power supply (maximum range from camera to power point is 20m). The wireless receiver can then be connected to a TV using the supplied Scart adaptor, or a PC using the Video to USB kit (available separately).
The Combi-Box is, in effect, three boxes in one. It can be left open fronted to attract Robins. It is also supplied with a front panel and two hole protector plates. These plates have either a 28mm diameter hole for attracting Blue Tits for example or a 32mm diameter hole for attracting Great Tits or House Sparrows. As well modifying the hole size diameter these plates offer excellent additional protection from squirrels and woodpeckers. The box is manufactured from high quality long-lasting cedar.
This all species nest box is Ideal for attracting the following species:
* Blue Tits (28mm hole)
* Coal Tits (28mm hole)
* Marsh Tits (28mm hole)
* Great Tits (32mm hole)
* House Sparrows (32mm hole)
* Robins (Open fronted)
Watching nest box camera footage on your computer
The addition of a Video to USB Kit will allow you to view nest box video on your computer and make digital recordings like the one above. This is not included in the next box camera kit which on its own connects to televisions. Add a Video to USB Kit
Gardenature Standard Kits include a higher resolution camera than the Gardenature Starter Kits. What makes this kit so versatile is that if a pair of birds don't nest in the box, or it's no longer the breeding season, you can slide out the camera drawer in the roof of the Combi-Box, remove the camera from the quick release bracket and then pop it into the roof another nest box or feeder.
Each kit contains:
* 1 x High quality cedar bird box with integrated sliding drawer and quick release camera bracket (Camera can be moved between boxes in seconds!)
* 1 x High quality, high resolution COLOUR CCD camera (420TVL / 520TVL (wireless version) resolution - most other kits available today offer resolutions of 380TVL or less) with built in Infra Red Illumination enabling viewing 24 hours a day.
* Integral microphone to hear as well as see what's going on inside the Bird Box.
* User adjustable focus lenses . (Most kits available offer a fixed focus lens that cannot easily be adjusted to ensure pin sharp images)
* 2 x metal hole protector plates (28mm diameter, 32mm diameter)
* 30m of professional cable or wireless transmitter / receiver. Simply attach your camera to the colour coded connectors at one end and plug straight into your TV at the other. It couldn't be easier!
* 1 x 12v Regulated Mains adaptor
* 1 x Fixing Kit
* 1 x Scart Adapter
* Instruction sheet full of useful tips to help maximise the chances of birds nesting in your new box.
This Nest Box Camera Kit is PAL format video (used in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Germany, Iceland, Poland, Portugal and Spain and many other countries). If you are outside the PAL format region (e.g. USA) we recommend the Video to USB Kit to attach the Nest Box Camera to your computer.
View other products from the same publisher
There are currently no organisations listed for this subjectIf you are involved in a scientific, conservation or environmental organisation and would like to be listed, please see our NHBS-Xchange information page.