* Free shipping for this item *
The Opticron Verano BGA HD Binoculars build on the strengths of previous models with a fully revised optical system that delivers top quality performance due to its outstanding specifications. With Opticron F-type combination multi-coating on PGK glass prisms with phase correction coating (PC) and Oasis prism coating, the Verano binoculars deliver crystal clear images with optimised colour contrast. These binoculars are nitrogen gas filled and waterproof to 3 metres, and have a tough polycarbonate double hinge body which makes them lightweight but robust. They are supplied with a leather case, integrated rubber objective lens caps, a rainguard, a case strap, a neoprene neck strap and an Opticron microfibre cleaning cloth. Covered by the Opticron 30 year guarantee.
The 8x42 Verano BGA HD was recommended by the British Trust for Ornithology and is great for birdwatching.
* Large diameter long eyerelief eyepieces that guarantee an exceptionally comfortable viewing experience with or without glasses
* Class leading fields of view 8° (8x32), 7° (8x42), 6.5° (10x42)
* 'PGK' glass prisms with PC phase correction coating and Oasis prism coating
* Opticron F-type combination multi-coating devised to optimise colour contrast
* Polycarbonate double hinge body
* Nitrogen gas filled and waterproof to 3 metres
* Internally focused with close focus to 2 metres or under
* Textured natural rubber armouring contoured to deliver a truly positive handling experience with or without gloves
* 4-stage twist-type retractable eyecup assembly
* Smooth action wide wheel focusing system
* Universal Tele-Adapter (UTA) compatible
* Verano BGA HD binoculars are supplied with a 30 year guarantee.
10 x 42 - Opticron Model: 30602
Lens diameter: 42mm
Field of view: 113 m
Min. focus: 2 m
Eye relief: 21 mm
Interpupillary distance (IPD): 56-74 mm
Dimensions: HxW: 152 x 128 mm
Weight: 738 g
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
my first port of call for ordering books
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985