Lijun Wang(Editor), Shijun Kuang(Editor) et al
This symposium was held in Tianjin, China, in June of 2011, and was organised by the China Technical Association of Paper Industry. There are a total of 286 papers in 2 volumes, with a wide coverage of the topics, including:
1. Analytical methods related to wood, fiber, pulping and biorefinery;
2. Lignin chemistry and utilization;
3. Cellulose and hemicellulose chemistry, derivation and application;
4. Chemistry of wood and non-wood species;
5. Biorefinery and biomass conversion;
6. Pulping and bleaching;
7. Biotechnologies for pulp and paper;
8. Extractives, pitch and stijies;
9. Biomaterials and composites;
10. Paper recycling and waste water treatment.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
This really is first rate customer service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985