Series: Reviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology Volume: 223
By: David M Whitacre(Editor)
182 pages, 2 colour & 19 b/w illustrations
Reviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology attempts to provide concise, critical reviews of timely advances, philosophy and significant areas of accomplished or needed endeavor in the total field of xenobiotics, in any segment of the environment, as well as toxicological implications.
- Air Contaminant Distributions with Application to PM10 in Santiago, Chile
- Advances in the Application of Plant Growth-Promoting Rhizobacteria in Phytoremediation of Heavy Metals
- Toxicity Reference Values and Tissue Residue Criteria for Protecting Avian Wildlife Exposed to Methylmercury in China
- The Biological Effects and Possible Modes of Action of Nanosilver
- Diazinon: Chemistry and Environmental Fate: A California Perspective
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
NHBS is my favorite supplier (very professional and fast). Bravo!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985