Ridgid SeeSnake Micro Inspection Camera CA100
The SeeSnake Micro is usually found on building sites and in engineer's tool boxes, but, it should also be a field ecologists best friend.
The new Ridgid SeeSnake Micro inspection camera CA-100 allows you to easily perform visual inspections in hard to reach areas. Its lightweight, handheld design means that it can be carried anywhere. It also has an AV port which allows the image to be seen on any monitor that has an AV input port. The user can also easily rotate the active image counter-clockwise to see in any situation. Fully adjustable LED lighting makes the camera useful even in the darkest places.
* Waterproof Camera Head and Cable
* 4 Fully Adjustable LED Lights
* Flexible 3ft Cable
* Twist and Lock Attachments (Mirror, Hook & Magnet)
* AV Port and lead
* 4 x AA Batteries
* Comfort Grip
* High Visibility 3.5" Color LCD
* Protective Storage Case
Available either with a single 17mm camera head or as a kit with both 17mm and 9mm camera heads.
* Display: 3.5" Color LCD (320 x 240 resolution)
* Camera Diameter: 17mm (and optional 9mm)
* Operating Temperature: 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C)
* Storage Temperature: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
* Lighting: 4 Adjustable LEDs
* AV Port
* Minimum focal distance from camera to object: 10mm (although this may vary depending on light levels and the reflectiveness of the object under investigation)
* Cable Reach: 3ft (expandable to 30ft with optional but not included extensions)
* Waterproof: Camera & Cable to 10ft (when properly assembled)
* Power Source: 4 x AA Batteries (3 hrs. of continuous run-time)
* Attachments: Mirror, Hook & Magnet
* Weight: 2.5kg
* Lifetime Warranty
View other products from the same publisher
There are currently no organisations listed for this subjectIf you are involved in a scientific, conservation or environmental organisation and would like to be listed, please see our NHBS-Xchange information page.