With the dramatic increase in RNA 3D structure determination in recent years, we now know that RNA molecules are highly structured. Moreover, knowledge of RNA 3D structures has proven crucial for understanding in atomic detail how they carry out their biological functions. Because of the huge number of potentially important RNA molecules in biology, many more than can be studied experimentally, we need theoretical approaches for predicting 3D structures on the basis of sequences alone.
RNA 3D Structure Analysis and Prediction provides a comprehensive overview of current progress in the field by leading practitioners employing a variety of methods to model RNA 3D structures by homology, by fragment assembly, and by de novo energy and knowledge-based approaches.
- RNA Polymerases and Transcription Factors of Trypanosomes
- SL RNA biogenesis in kinetoplastids: a long and winding road
- Pre-mRNA splicing in Trypanosoma brucei: factors, mechanisms, and regulation
- mRNA turnover in trypanosomes
- tRNA biogenesis and processing
- rRNA biogenesis in trypanosomes
- RNA Editing in African Trypanosomes - a User's Guide
- The RNA Interference Pathway in Trypanosoma brucei
- Translation in trypanosomatids
- Mitochondrial translation in trypanosomatids
- RNA-Seq analysis of the transcriptome of Trypanosoma brucei
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
NHBS is a national institution, not to say an international one, in the world of natural history!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985