SpringerBriefs in Microbiology present concise summaries of cutting-edge research and practical applications across a wide spectrum of fields. Featuring compact, authored volumes of 50 to 125 pages, the series covers a range of content from professional to academic. Typical topics might include:
- A timely report of state-of-the art analytical techniques
- A bridge between new research results published in journal articles and a contextual literature review
- A snapshot of a hot or emerging topic
- An in-depth case study or clinical example
- A presentation of core concepts that students must understand in order to make independent contributions
- Best practices or protocols to be followed
- A series of short case studies
Forthcoming volumes in this series will be added to this page as soon as we become aware of them.
Please contact email@example.com about setting up a standing order, or if you would like to be notified when we add new volumes.