Species on the Edge of Survival: 365 of the World's Most at Risk Species
A unique guide to 365 of the world's species on the IUCN, the International Union for Conservation of Nature, Red List. Selected by a group of experts at the IUCN this list profiles a wide variety of species from the official list of threatened animal, fungi and plant.
Each of the species profiled is on the official IUCN Red List of Threatened Species. The IUCN Red List of Threatened Species is widely recognized as the most comprehensive information source on the conservation status of wild species and their links to livelihoods.
View other products from the same publisher
Related organisations include:
- Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species
- International Species Information System
- International Wildlife Coalition
- People's Trust for Endangered Species
- WWF US
- Zoological Society of London