By: Brian K Hall(Author), Benedikt Hallgrímsson(Author)
646 pages, colour illustrations
Now with a new full color design and art program, the Fifth Edition of Strickberger's Evolution is updated with the latest data and updates from the field. The authors took care to carefully modify the chapter order in an effort to provide a more clear and student-friendly presentation of course material. The original scope and theme of this popular text remains, as it continues to present an overview of prevailing evidence and theories about evolution by discussing how the world and its organisms arose and changed over time. New boxed features concentrating on modern and exciting research in the field are included throughout the text.
New and Key Features of the Fifth Edition
- New Full color design and art program
- Maintains the student-friendly engaging writing-style for which it is known
- A reorganized chapter order provides a more clear and accessible presentation of course material.
- Chapters on the evolution of biodiversity are now found on the text's website.
- Access to the companion website is included with every new copy of the text.
- New boxed features highlight new and exciting research in the field.
- Instructor’s resources include PowerPoint Lecture Outlines, Power Point Image Bank, Supplementary Problems and Exercises, and a new Test Bank with more than 700 questions.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Extremely pleased with the quality of the product, the ease of the ordering system and the speed at which the item was dispatched.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985