The debate over genetic manipulation and its use in plant improvement and protection has led to an increased demand for developing methods for detecting and characterizing genetic manipulation in plants and plant products such as seeds and foods. This book is unique in presenting all relevant methods together in one volume: those for using and determining markers retained in genetically manipulated products as well as methods for eliminating marker genes and procedures for characterizing chromosomal aberrations in genetically manipulated plants.
- Selectable and Screenable Markers for Rice Transformation
- Use of green Fluorescent Protein to Detect Transformed Shoots
- Luciferase Gene Expressed in Plants, Not in Agrobacterium
- Use of Beta-Glucuronidase (GUS) to Show Dehydration and High Salt Gene Expression
- Methods for Detecting Genetic Manipulation in Grain Legumes
- Elimination of Selectable Marker Genes from Transgenic Crops
- GST-MAT Vector for the Efficient and Practical Removal of Marker Genes from Transgenic Plants
- Safety Assessment of Insect Protected Crops: Testing the Feeding Value of Bt Corn and Cotton Varieties in Poultry, Swine and Cattle
- Safety Assessment of genetically Modified Rice and Potatoes with Soybean Glycinin
- Chromosomal and Genetic Aberrations in Transgenic Soybean
- Transgenic Barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) and Chromosomal Variation.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
thank you for the excellent customer service
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985