This is a refurbished unit available for sale at a reduced price. The unit is in perfect working order.
Small, powerful, easy to use and offering many advanced features, loggers from the Tinytag Plus range are the ideal choice for most professional logging applications. The large memory, two programmable alarms, a delayed start time and the ability to offload data whilst still logging all come as standard. The rugged IP68 casing is environmentally sealed, submersible to a depth of 15 m and resistant to most chemicals making this logger suitable for use under most conditions. Ideal for external environmental monitoring.
This model measures temperature through an external probe (not included).
* Sensor Type: 10K NTC Thermistor probe (not included)
* Range: -40° to +125°C / -40° to +257°F
* Sensor Location: External probe
* Resolution: 0.02°C or better
* Sensor Accuracy: Between 0° & 40°C: +/- 0.5°C (conservative figure, more details on request)
* Memory Size: 64k memory chip
* No. of Readings: approximately 32,000
* Resolution: 16 bit
* Trigger Start: Magnetic reed switch
* Delayed Start: Relative / Actual up to 45 days
* Stop Options: When full / after n readings / never (wrap around)
* Reading Types: Actual / Min / Max
* Logging Interval: 1 s to 10 days
* Offload: When not logging or when logging in minute multiples
* Alarms: 2, fully programmable; latchable
* Functional Range: -40° to +85°C / -40° to +185°F
* IP Rating: IP68 waterproof
* Battery Life: Replacement recommended annually
* Case Style: IP68 style
* Weight: 110g
* Dimensions of Case: 34 x 59 x 80mm
This standard USB cable allows you to connect the Tinytag Plus 2 Datalogger
View and analyse your data using the Gemini Explorer Software
Fast response temperature probe with 1.5m cable
Fast response temperature probe with 5m cable
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!