The Birdwatcher's Yearbook is now in its 36th year and, since its inception in 1981, has been published by Buckingham Press. The Yearbook was created by John Pemberton who edited the 1981-2001 editions before passing the business on to Hilary & David Cromack (2002-2015). In February 2015 the ownership of the Yearbook title passed to Neil Gartshore who is publishing it under the name of Calluna Books.
The Birdwatcher's Yearbook is still the essential work of reference for British birdwatchers. Whatever you need to know, you'll find it in The Yearbook:
- Special features including 'Key News from the World of Birds' and 'The Best Bird Books of the Year'
- Birding events diary for 2016
- Birding diary and monthly bird note pages
- The latest checklists for British birds, butterflies and dragonflies
- Fully updated guide to almost 370 UK bird and nature reserves
- Contact details for county, national and international birding groups
- Directories of wildlife lecturers/photographers, artists, art galleries and trade outlets of interest to birdwatchers
- Tide table information right through from January 2016 to April 2017 to help you get the best from your coastal bird trips
- Weekly sunrise and sunset times for London, Manchester and Edinburgh for 2016
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
The efficiency of supply, favourable pricing, and the friendly personal service we receive, makes dealing with NHBS a real pleasure
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985